Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wow!

August 4! Wow! that was my last entry??? Time really flies.

I haven't been much into blogging lately. I spent the time flopped on the floor, cutting out embellishments for my layouts while watching CSI [LasVegas] one after the other from 6pm-9pm.

Today is a very exciting day for me. I hope to receive my new Cricut Expression! I hope my BFF Emy will receive it today and deliver it tonight.

It's sad that BFF Emy lost her work of more than 16 years. So now she and her sister, BFF Vangie, who resigned from the corporate world are going into business together. They are going to establish an Oriental Mart. More of a Filipino food take-out place. A mixture of Chinese, Italian, American, Filipino dishes. They will also have a bakery of Filipino bread and delicacies, a mini-mart, and catering service. Wow! That's a handful for the two of them to undertake.

They asked if I could prepare the flyers for them - something like "Coming Soon", "Grand-Opening", "Now-Open" flyers. They volunteered to pay me. What's typing up these flyers and going to Kinko's for photocopying? I said they can pay me with food! Ha-ha. Just letting you know, the kitchen is not my favorite place to be. And they are such great cooks! very delicious, not greasy, not too salty dishes! OK. So maybe they can provide food for me and DH that will be enough. Ano na lang ba yung tira-tira sa mga luto nila?

Can't wait till they open their karinderia!

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

woohoo...go cricut, go cricut. yeah yeah yeah