Christina had all the fun though. Last night she went to a Halloween party hosted by her friends in the Tennis Club. The party took place in one of the girls' barn.
Here she is dressed as an Egyptian goddess...haha! I think she enjoyed putting on that eyeliner more than anything else.


That's not Egypt burning. It was a cold night so the party-goers made a bonfire.
Christina and friends went to a "haunted" house the other weekend. I asked her to take pictures...but she didn't...so I don't have anything to showcase. Last weekend, she went to a corn maze, again with friends. She took some pictures before they all went into the maze. It took them some time to get out of the cornfield.

Is there any fear in this kid? What about snakes? or field rats? or someone jumping out of the corn stalks to scare them... how about a stalker? Hey! did that word come from the corn stalks? haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment