Monday, October 22, 2007

Time for me to be the boss

I came home from work and right away, joined my husband on the couch. He was watching a show - where each week a unique architectural house is showcased. There was a man and a woman showing the camera man around, describing each nook and cranny and why it was made that way. I noticed that it was the woman who did all the talking. Usually it was the man, especially when it came to the architectural design. In this show, the guy looked too young to be the husband, or to put it another way, the woman looked older than the man but not too old to be the mother of the guy.

I commented that it's the woman who does all the talking, why not his son? or husband?... to which my husband said I think that is the husband because he is just too quiet and just follows the wife around.

I said, really??! So when are you going to be quiet, follow me around, and let me run the show?

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

mwahahahahaha. be kind to the man, it's his b-day month. :-)