It's Hump Day. I've always wondered why they call today Hump Day. I always thought it's because people are grouchy on Wednesdays because by this time of the week they've had enough of office life and they go "hump!" every time you ask them a question. I was told Wednesday is called Hump Day because it is the middle of the week and after getting over this hump, you will be rolling down into the weekend, which everybody can't wait for.
Hump Day! They should find a new terminology for this one. It doesn't sound right anymore. It's just like the word "gay". I can no longer sing my favorite happy song... "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, oh, so witty, and gayyyyy...!" without fear of offending someone.
Last Monday, I was crabby. I think it's because it's Monday. Not only that. My elbow still hurts [it's been hurting since before Christmas]. The doctor thinks it's the ulnar nerve. When I got to work, somebody changed the settings on my computer! it made me give out the loudest "ARGGGGGHHHH!!!!" I know who did it but won't admit it!
Then Tuesday, is grouchy day. Still grouchy after Monday. That's because someone threw the coffee filter with day-old stinking coffee in my trash can. MY trash can! Why don't they use their own trash can?!
Today, someone asked me how my pain is. I said my pain is in his office and I'm going home without it.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wahahahaha. very funny. :-)
Post a Comment