Sunday, April 29, 2007

How was my Saturday, you say?

I tried to stay away from any store that sells scrapbooking materials. Really! I did! But then that 40% off coupon in my purse kept screaming, "let me out! let me out!" So I went to Michael's. I told myself I am going to buy just one thing today. Just a paper pack that would cost me almost half off the regular price.

Oh...those voices beckoning me to go see the next aisle and to touch everything in sight! What should have been a 10-minute trip ended up to be almost an hour. How I'd love to paper-scrap again! Instead of the 120-page paper pack I usually buy, I opted to check out the special packs - the likes of Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, Brenda Walton, to mention a few. After several minutes of agonizing as to which one to get, I decided on the Sparkly Sweet pack by K&Co.

When I got home I admired up close each page's beautiful design. It is a shame to cut them up or cover them with pictures. I already have a few LOs in mind. But in the mean time...I did what I usually do after buying my paper supplies...scan them first before chopping them into pieces.

This is the cover of K&Co's Sparkly Sweet 24-pc double sided cardstock.

The picture was taken when I visited the Philippines with my daughter who was then just 6 months old. [L-R] Girls: Lee, May, Marissa, Jophen, Bessie; Boys: Nani, Jolan, Joy.

Credits: K&Co Sparkly Sweet kit cover; AmberClegg The Gazebo flower; JennyLimayo Love Is You oval tag; Blushbutter tag with purple flowers; IsabelleCyr JeTAdore heart charm with pink ribbon Fonts: Splendid MT, Tall Paul, Ravie

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

Payat ko dito. Maka-recover pa kaya ako? Hahaha.

CraftFairy said...

After a certain age, the body takes over. It grows any which way it wants to. I don't think makaka recover ka pa if you don't take advantage of yur gym pass!