This weekend is too short!!!! What have I done? hmmmm....Saturday...just 3 digi-LOs of my daughter (here's one of them); then crawled the web reading other people's blogs... then cleaned my closet to put away my Fall and Winter clothes and replaced them with my Spring and Summer outfits.Sunday: slept till 10am since I went blogging till 2am; Lennart came home for a visit. We all went to church, then to the Pita Grill for lunch. We tried some Jordanian cuisine. I didn't bring my camera... so I wasn't able to take any pics.
It is a beautiful day! too warm for my comfort - it's about 80 degrees F. outside. I took some pics of our backyard. But tonight, as I write this blog I am using my daughter's computer so I can't share any pics or LOs I made. Maybe next time.
Credits: MarieStones Labor of Love baby pink hearts and Spring Bursts lt. green alpha background papers; word art; apple 1; Earwig Factory alpha; gel flowerFont: MaSexy


No comments:
Post a Comment